* 31,000 On-site public servants, 94,000 village heads for welfare, 63,000 members of local social security consultative bodies, 23,000 Good Neighbors
* 770,000 caretakers, 500,000 employees of facilities, 560,000 medical and emergency rescue professionals
* Application for history management during basic pension application→ In case of non-eligibility, eligibility (income and assets) is tracked annually for five years→ Confirmation of eligible targets → reapplication
* Two online application projects including the single parent support project added in ‘16, expansion of online application/processing of simple civil requests such as financial information disclosure agreement and payment account changes
* Plan to utilize senior employment in shared living homes for meal preparation, cleaning, etc.,under examination
* Target recipients of services for disabled individuals: (’15)58,000 → (’16)61,000
* Social Contribution Donation Bank: Users can accumulate points according to hours spent volunteering for seniors, points can be used personally after one reaches 65 years of age or donated to family members or third parties who need to be taken care of.
* (Progress in ’15) 5728 hours of caregiving activities (talking, cooking, cleaning, laundry, chores, etc.) donated to 222 seniors in 2 areas(Dalseo-gu in Daegu, Cheongju in Chungbuk Province
* Service target: National pension recipients, subscribers, etc.→ Entire nation
* Examination of financing methods through pharmaceutical rebates, health insurance subsidies, etc.
* (Increased ratio of single-person households) 9.0%(’90) → 23.9%(’10) → 31.3%(’25)
* (Risks of vulnerable single-person households compared to multiperson households) Seniors 3.8 times more likely to be cut off from society, middle-aged people 4.6 times more likely to have suicidal thoughts, 1.8 times higher youth unemployment rate
* Integration between the various social security projects carried out by the respective ministries such as employment, housing, consultation for quitting smoking, dietary planning, regular checking in, therapy, etc.
Last Update : 2016.4.19